so there’s this fanfiction called Homestuck High and
oh no god forbid
was she really
no vriska don’t be jealousy
whAT JADE YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT
we know karkat
yeah me too
oh dear god
doesn’t it always
i actually wish this was a sexual phrase in context but it’s not
hide yo kids hide yo wife
well i guess that’s one way to put it
made from the what of god
yeah i like it
The person I reblogged this from deserves to be happy.
forgetting hot beverages and remembering them when they are cold beverages is a cruel reminder of the passage of time and how it can appear like nothing has changed but it has
but it has
oh my god thank u for this post i just remembered my tea
50 Questions You've Never Been Asked
1. What's your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What's the last compliment you got?
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
Violet: Do you like where you're from?
Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
"boys don’t like girls who wear make-up."
"boys don’t like girls who eat too much."
"boys don’t like girls who talk too much."
sounds like boys are gay.
Jesus Christ. I hope these are legit because some of these are raising FABULOUS questions.
you know, my mom told me that when i was little i used to tell her recurring tidbits of a linear series of events from “when i was older”
she mentioned me pointing an old man and getting really excited and saying “hey that man was my student when i used to teach piano!” in a situation, or saying “you know i like you more than my other mom, she was so mean” and my personal favourite is the one where i said “i used to have a gilrfriend once, you know, we were on my motorcyle and i lost control and fell off a cliff on the roadside, i really hope she’s okay”
Children are scary as fuck.
I need to stay away
Wasn’t there a post going around about how maybe the ‘Light at the end of the Tunnel’ that people go to when they die is the opening of the womb when we’re born? And we gradually forget our previous lives as we grow older? Because that post combined with this post scares the living crap outta me.
My mom says that before she realized she was pregnant with my brother, four year old me ran up excitedly going “Mommy I just saw God hiding over there! He said there’s a baby in you! I hope its a little sister!”
And a week later she found out she was three months pregnant.
A while later she says i sadly walked up and went “I wanted a baby sister, but its gonna be a baby brother.” And then wandered back to my toys.
My mom tells me once that when I was like 3, I don’t remember what she said I was responding to, but apparently I said
"Remember? Back when I was big and you was little."
Also, I apparently said a lot of creepy things, like knowing what my Grandpa always did in the car exactly without ever being in the car w/ him, that kind of thing.
Little kids are scary as fuck.
When my little sister was just a baby we would take her into her room to change her diaper. She would always stare into the corner of the ceiling across the room and even try to look around us while we changed her. Finally when she first started learning how to talk she was staring at the same spot and said in the most sympathetic voice, “why are you crying?”
To the empty corner of the room.
Apparently I used to ask the same thing to empty corners when I was little.
When I was like 4 my parents and I were going into town for a trip to the zoo and we stopped at a red light. I looked longingly out the window at a Walmart and said in the most desperate voice “I miss my old home.” My parents looked at me like I was crazy and asked what I meant, and I went on a whole in-depth tangent explaining this really old farmhouse and a family. I can still remember the house and these people today, but I cant for the life of me remember their names.
I think the “why” is pretty fucking obvious.
Jou’s is probably the same…..except he’ll still eat shrimp cocktail.